SEO is being implemented by each and every big, medium, & small scale businesses because it has been proved to be one of the best online marketing strategies. SEO is a critical part of a successful business model as it helps a business to improve its online presence, attract more relevant and organic traffic to its website, target qualified leads, &, by doing so, earn more conversions & revenue. SEO isn’t just one strategy, though! It can be described as a group of many smaller strategies that work together to improve your search rankings on Google and other search engines. This creates an effective conversion and revenue-generating portal – your business website!
Let’s dive into some core SEO strategies which we use to optimize websites for generating maximum ROI!
SEO Audit of Website
Our SEO expert audits your website which serves as a foundation of your custom SEO strategy. The dedicated SEO expert then discovers areas of improvement & opportunities after auditing your website. Digiconian’s dedicated SEO specialist will take care of the following aspects:
⦁ Your entire website content & built quality
⦁ Your website’s analytics data
⦁ Your Google Search Console data
⦁ Checking performance through various tools
Our SEO team has various SEO tools at their disposal using which they get a complete insight into your website. After analyzing the data, we are able to provide you with a competitive SEO strategy.
Keyword research is pivotal for making sure that your website ranks & appears in search results that have the best chance of reaching your target audience. With any marketing strategy, it is essential to tailor your efforts to reach the ideal buyer or client.
Keyword research is critical as it helps your company to reach potential customers or clients by targeting the way they search. Keywords, phrases, or language used in your content, like blog articles or sales page, are according to the need of your audience. This tells your clients that your company understands their needs. For your organisation, this translates into website visits, calls, purchases, & more.
You may ask, what is keyword research?
Simply put, keyword research is the process of figuring out the most relevant keywords which describe your products or services in the best way. An ideal keyword has maximum search volume, low competition, and low cost per click. Keywords research tells you which terms you must use throughout your content, and more.
Content Creation and Implementation
Content ranks in search engines! Therefore, an SEO campaign is in-effective without it. Content is created based on the keyword research and it includes the terms which are essential to your business and industry. Content has always been the key to reach & convert your target audience irrespective of your business being online or offline. There are different types of content and all are beneficial to your website. You can target every type of potential buyer by different types of content.
Some of the most popular types of content and how they can be beneficial to your website visitors is given below:
- Blogs: Search engines like Google loves fresh content. Therefore, blogs are a good option since you can add to them & update them as often as you like. Blogs consist of 1,000 words or less. So they are short pieces of content. They are great for people to get an insight into an industry-related topic. Naturally, people love blogs as they gain a great deal of personalized information in a very short article.
- Service Pages: These are the pages on your website that give the details of the services that you offer. Potential clients love to read about what they’re getting into before they make their decision. Having a detailed service page is important as it will build trust in the minds of your potential clients.
- Product Pages: Similar to the service pages, product pages give detailed information and pictures of the products that you offer on your website. The customer can know all the specifics of the products that you sell & have information like materials used, size availability, color availability, dimensions, etc. These are critical pages as they decide whether the customer will buy the product or not.
- Longform Content: Longform content is a content that is way over 2500 words long and provides all the essential data to the readers about the topics related to your industry. Longform content allows you to give extensive details regarding a single topic and proves to be the only resource the reader will need to understand that topic.
With high quality and optimized content, Digiconian can give your business a competitive SEO plan which will bring in consistent business for your organization.
On-page optimization or on-page SEO is an essential part of any SEO strategy. You need to optimize your website accordingly to appear in Google search or on search results of any other search engine like Bing or Yahoo.
On-page SEO refers to performing SEO on your website. This includes optimization of content, website speed, & website design. As your SEO service provider, we take a 360-degree approach to on-page SEO by following:
- Page Speed: In the current age of fast internet, it is essential that your website loads in 3 seconds or less. Because, if it doesn’t, users will switch to another website that loads quickly. Therefore, having a fast loading website is beneficial for good user experience and Google not only appreciates it but reward it by ranking it higher than other slow loading resources.
- Multimedia: Elements like images, graphics, & videos are important to keep the reader engaged with your content for longer periods of time. Therefore, along with having great content, such interactive multimedia elements need to be added into it for better user experience.
- Responsive Across Devices: Users may access your website using a desktop, smartphone, or a tablet. In order that all these users get the same experience, it is important to ensure that your website is responsive on all devices. Having such a responsive website sends great signals to search engines like Google about your website.
- Quality Content: Throughout this article, we’ve mentioned “high-quality content” many times. Because it is at the core of any successful SEO strategy and plays the most important role in getting organic visitors and converting them into meaningful business. High-quality content also makes you eligible to get high-quality links. Google loves great content with high-quality links and rewards them with a higher ranking in its search results.
These are some of the many on-page SEO tactics used by our SEO strategist to optimize your website.